Check out these seven tips to thin mucus. Thick, chunky, heavy, gross…these are all words used to describe that feeling we get when, due to illness, our chests and throats are congested with way too much phlegm. A phlegmy throat can be a nightmare for the singer, but there are a few things that you can do to help alleviate the congestion and accelerate your return to health.
Water, in both its liquid and vapour form, is the main tool when you want to thin the mucus. Hydration and the power of steam, are both powerful agents in the fight against mucus. Dr Dan also discusses the benefits of Bromelain (an enzyme found in pineapples), as well as Dr Gould’s salt gargle.
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.