All of us have done it. We hit play on our favourite new song and we sing along with the artist, mimicking and emulating their every note. This can be a great way to familiarise yourself with a new tune, but if you always practice with the original artist’s voice in the track you could be doing yourself and your vocal development a great disservice. So, today we’re going to talk about backing tracks (karaoke tracks) and their awesome benefits.
|Complete Album VE#1||$24.95|
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.
PLEASE NOTE: No physical goods will be shipped between 14/12/18 til 14/1/19. This DOES NOT include digital downloads of 'Voice Essentials.' Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Dismiss