Do you want to sing rock music with authenticity and sustainability? This video will help you to sing rock music without killing your voice in the process.
Rock vocals are predominantly a TA dominant mechanism. Some people refer to TA dominant mechanism as a chest voice sound. This TA dominance is typically taken higher in the vocal range when singing rock than other genres. It’s this big full high singing that creates the energy and perceived audible tension that we all love in rock.
Watch ‘How to Sing with Less Strain’ – http://bit.ly/1phOiCa
|Ex 6 – Developing Belt||$1.95|
|Ex 7 – Developing Belt with Free Movement||$1.95|
|Complete Album VE#1||$24.95|
* FREE articles about voice & singing
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.