Contemporary voice classification can help singers choose the right songs to sing!
We all want to know who we are and what sets us apart as individual voices. Part of this discovery process is determining what voice classification you fall into. In contemporary singing ‘voice classification’ has limited use, but it can be helpful when learning what to expect from your God-given anatomy.
Voice classification is a helpful tool when seeking to identify yours, or someone else’s, general voice type. Most people typically think of voice types as falling into one of four categories: Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass. These four basic types are derived from choral compositions, and sometimes you’ll hear these referred to as SATB.
Watch “Altitude Training for Singers”
|Ex 1 – Five Note Scale (Ascend & Descend)||Free!|
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.