Do you know how to Sing with a Breathy Tone? “Breath fuels the voice!” But did you also know that breath can fuel your stylistic feel? It can. Watch this video to find out how.
If your voice is simply creating a breathy tone all the time, then allow me to sound the alarm. Your voice is in the danger zone. Indiscriminate breathiness can lead to the formation of nodules, among other pathologies, so it’s important that I stress from the very outset of today’s video that while breathy tone should be in every contemporary singer’s bag of tricks, it should always be used sparingly and intentionally. You need to know how to turn on the breathy sounds…and more importantly, you need to know how to turn them off.
— TOOLS for SINGERS —
|Complete Album VE#1||$24.95|
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.
PLEASE NOTE: No physical goods will be shipped between 14/12/18 til 14/1/19. This DOES NOT include digital downloads of 'Voice Essentials.' Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Dismiss