Your Singer’s Identity! Each of us has challenges that we must face in order to become the singer we were born to be. In Australia, we have a cultural hurdle to success called the ‘Tall Poppy Syndrome.’ This cultural challenge seeks to undermine individual success by cutting down those who seek to step outside of their comfort zone and embrace their full potential. More often than not this is driven by a sense of insecurity. People are threatened by other’s success.
Let’s face these challenges head on and embrace your singer’s identity!
|Ex 1 – Five Note Scale (Ascend & Descend)||Free!|
|Complete Track Collection VE#1||$14.95|
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.