Not everyone who is learning to sing has a desire to perform. And thatâs OK. Singing neednât be about the product. It most certainly can be all about the process. This being said, many of you are refining your vocals because youâre on a journey towards performance. So if youâre a beginner performer, this video is about places to perform.
Iâm a great believer in baby steps. You gotta learn to walk before you can run. So letâs begin with some of the less pressured environments and then work our way forward. Whether you realise it or not, most of you have already been performing. If we think of performance as being defined as âany task done publicly,â then whenever you sing in front of anyone, including your singing teacher, you are performing.
|Ex 1 â Five Note Scale (Ascend & Descend)||Free!|
|Complete Track Collection VE#1||$24.95|
* YOUTUBE â http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK â http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER â http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ â http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN â http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM â http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE â http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
Â© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.