Do you honour your past? Each of us is the product of our past experiences: good and bad! So too it is for our singing. Our individual journeys, as developing singers, have shaped the singers we are today; and the singers we will become tomorrow. Sadly, there are some singing teachers who wrongly suggest that a clean slate is required to commence lessons with them. I fundamentally disagree with this approach. To do so would often mean throwing the proverbial baby out with the bathwater.
Today, I want to encourage you to take the time to honour those singing teachers in your past who have sowed into your vocal journey. You are are the singer you are today because of the seeds that your previous singing teachers sowed.
|Ex 1 – Five Note Scale (Ascend & Descend)||Free!|
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.