It can be surprising how many voice related issues can be traced back to poor breath management. Air fuels the voice, so if the singer is incapable of managing the breath stream, the sound can be inconsistent. Poor air flow management can also lead to high levels of tension because the larynx is left doing both the jobs of sound creating and pressure management.
Watch More about Breathing
|Ex 12 – Inhale, Suspend, Exhale||$1.95|
|Ex 13 – Extended Exhale||$1.95|
|Complete Track Collection VE#1||$14.95|
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.