How to Sing with a strong head voice. Big full notes sung using the lower register is only half the story. Even the most hardened rock singers will gain a lot from working and developing their upper registers; what some singers like to call their head voice. So let’s balance the ledger and learn to sing with a stronger upper register.
|Ex 11 – Octave Leap followed by a Descending Scale||$1.95|
|Complete Album VE#1||$24.95|
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.