It’s all too easy to think that twang is nasality…but it isn’t! This video briefly discusses the differences between nasality and twang, reminding singers to take advantage of the clear focused resonance that twang offers the contemporary sound.
|Ex 4 – Developing Twang||$1.95|
|Ex 5 – Developing Twang with Open Vowels||$1.95|
|Complete Album VE#1||$24.95|
* FREE articles about voice & singing
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.