Each of us is on a journey of vocal development. Most journey’s have a start and an end. But learning to sing is slightly different in that we never stop learning; we never arrive at a destination…mostly because our voice is biologically aging and therefore constantly changing. So how can we set achieveable smart goals when it comes to our singing?
Good SMART goal setting is an art form that takes practice, a bit like singing actually, and I’ve got some great tips to help you set achievable goals for you and your voice in the New Year.
In this video we’re going to apply the SMART goal rule to our refined list of goals. SMART goals stands for SPECIFIC, MEASURABLE, ATTAINABLE, REALISTIC and TIME.
|Ex 1 – Five Note Scale (Ascend & Descend)||Free!|
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.