We spend a lot of time here at Djarts talking about the importance of vocal health and the need for every singer to monitor the condition of their voice. But as the old song goes, it’s a fine line between pleasure and pain. How do you differentiate between normal muscle fatigue and laryngeal stress which might endanger the health of your voice? And more importantly, if you voice hurts, when should you take you and your voice to the Ear’s Nose and Throat doctor for a vocal check-up?
|Complete Track Collection VE#1||$14.95|
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.