Flat Singing. No one chooses to sing notes that don’t quite hit the centre of the target. But alas, every voice does it. For many of you the idea of being heard to sing out of tune is akin to the embarrassment you might feel if you had to do a nudie run around the neighbourhood block. It’s just unthinkable. Fret no more…I’ve Got a few singing activities that will help you to tune up that voice for more accurate notes. No more singing flat…which means no more nudie runs. Yay!
|Ex 1 – Five Note Scale (Ascend & Descend)||Free!|
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.