I’ve been teaching voice for about 20 years, and it’s about this time of the year that students start to get sick. It would seem that the changing seasons leave our bodies vulnerable to cold and flu. in this video I provide some handy tips for ‘staying well’ during the change of seasons and finish the video with a wild-life surprise.
— LEARN MORE —
* READ: Vocal Health and Voice Care
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.