Most singers want to know what kind of singing voice they have? I think each and every one of us has a primal drive to discover who we are and where we fit in the world. For singers, this search for significance is often played out in the question, “What kind of voice do I have?” Is it a rock voice, a jazz voice, a classical voice? Well in my professional experience the answer is quite simple…so over the next few minutes, I’m going to help you identify the type of voice that you have and what repertoire it might be best suited to.
It’s a frustration I hear expressed by many beginner singing students: What kind of voice do I have? It seems a simple enough question…but I think it emanates from the very core of who we are as singers. Who am I? Why am I here? Can my voice matter?
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.