Learn how to repair your voice with the swollen vocal cord test. Many singers that step into my studio for the first time don’t know their voice very well at all. When they sing, they simply open their mouths and hope for the best. But here at Voice Essentials we know it doesn’t have to be that way…and I’ve got some super practical tools that will help you to develop a highly-tuned awareness of your own voice.
Today’s subject is about the essential monitoring of your voice, it’s health and general wellbeing. We are walking, talking, breathing instruments. Our voices go everywhere with us. They share in the good, the bad and the ugly of our lives. And this rollercoaster ride we call life can take its toll on our voice.
So let’s quickly talk through some practical tips on how you can monitor your own vocal condition…
SUGGESTED VIDEO: “How to find your TRUE singing voice”
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.