Tenor and Baritone. The aim of today’s video is to celebrate the biological differences between the tenor and baritone voice type. Of course, the same applies when comparing any two voice types. In fact, we’d even hear variances when comparing two voices of the same voice classification.
In this video, Mark Baxter (VoiceLesson.com) joins Dr Dan for a fun and informative look at some of the differences between the tenor and baritone voice types. Mark and Dr Dan sing through a number of notes and scales to display differences in range and timbre.
Every one of us has inherent vocal challenges, and many of them are accounted for by our anatomy. The take home fact: your voice is unique and should be celebrated accordingly!
Visit and Subscribe to Mark’s YouTube Channel
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.