ALL NEW STUDENTS START HERE
inStudio & Online
- Meet Dr Dan and make sure he’s the right teacher for you. We think he will be!
- There is no obligation to continue after this first session.
- The First Consult is a 50-minute session.
- inStudio and Online lessons are offered to students 16 years and older (Blue Card No: 9888/9)
- All students receive a free copy of Dr Dan’s Voice Essentials 1 Exercise Collection (rrp. AU$24.95)
- The cost of recurring sessions is AU$125 (per lesson) when the new student chooses to continue with weekly or biweekly lessons (see below for more details about Recurring Sessions).
- When booking the First Consultation session you will be required to pay the AU$150 lesson fee as a non-refundable deposit.
- Book your “First Consult” session now by clicking the icon below or by calling the Studio on (+617) 3398 6758.
Weekly or Biweekly
AU$125 per session
(AU$95 for F/T Uni Students on request)
- Ongoing instruction tailored to your voice!
- Regular lessons with a national leader in Contemporary Voice Tuition
- Dr Dan teachers Beginner through to touring professionals…and everyone in between!
- 50-minute sessions invoiced per term (a term is typically 10–12 weeks)
- Per-session instalments are accepted – pay off your account balance as you go!
- Recurring sessions are offered to students 16 years and older (Blue Card No: 9888/9)
Voice Essentials 1 Online Singing Course
- Preview the First Module for Free!
- 10 Modules designed to develop the eight foundational skills of contemporary singing: breathing, tension management, vocal tone, phonatory patterns, resonance, pitch, volume and articulation.
- Self-paced learning in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
- Available for any size group
- Learn more about Dr Dan’s Singing Workshops here.
- Full Day, Half Day or Three (3)hour instructional session
Continuing students receive a further 5% discount when they pay their next term’s account in full by the close of the current term: a $125 lesson becomes $118.75…even better value when you want to learn from one of the best!
(effective 1 September 2020 – see Terms & Conditions)