As we move along our developmental journey with our singing, at some point we will reach a plateau. These are important parts of the journey that should be celebrated because they often come about when we’ve accomplished a milestone. The danger of the developmental plateau is the temptation to stop altogether; settling for what we\’ve achieved, but denying ourselves the opportunity to realise new goals.
|Complete Track Collection VE#1||$24.95|
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.