There is so much information available online today. The biggest challenge: how do you sort out the good from the bad? And when it comes to singing, how do you know whether the instruction your receiving online is of a high quality or not. Well today, I’m going to direct you to some excellent sites that will give you quality information for the development of your voice.
— Websites —
1. Vocapedia – http://bit.ly/24oc7Ij
2. Bristish Voice Association – http://bit.ly/24oc8Mj
3. Voice Medicine – http://bit.ly/24ocenb
4. Voice Foundation – http://bit.ly/24ocgvp
5. National Center for Voice and Speech – http://bit.ly/24ocnah
— FREE Newsletters —
1. Voice Council – http://bit.ly/24ocouW
2. Dr Dan’s Newsletter – http://bit.ly/1VvoQ6s
3. VoiceLoop – http://bit.ly/24ocvqg (I didn’t mention VL in the video, but it’s definietly worth checking out!)
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.