When people think of the classic singer, I think they picture the larger than life soprano with a mouth opening that could catch an albatross. That big wide open mouth may look impressive, but is that the best position for efficient singing?
|Ex 1 – Five Note Scale (Ascend & Descend)||Free!|
|Ex 3 – Triad with Simultaneous Onset (Ascend & Descend)||$1.95|
|Complete Track Collection VE#1||$14.95|
* YouTube: http://bit.ly/1NhnvKM
* Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1wMUBOZ
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/1wMUD9z
* Google+: http://bit.ly/1wMUGST
* LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1wMUItO
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/1PXhjtX
* Periscope: http://bit.ly/1RrRyTA | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.