Sharp Singing. Incorrect notes can be really frustrating when you’re first starting to work on your singing. Today we’re going to look at those notes that overshoot the mark. Singing sharp can be fixed and in this video, we’re going to learn how.
Regardless of where you are in your vocal registers, at the end of the day, a big part of your pitch accuracy will come from your ability to activate the right balance of breath pressure for the note. When you get the breath pressure right, it’s much easier for the larynx to apply the correct amount of muscle activity to hit the note with accuracy.
Watch ‘FIX FLAT SINGING‘
|Ex 1 – Five Note Scale (Ascend & Descend)||Free!|
|Complete Album VE#1||$24.95|
* YOUTUBE – http://drdan.co/VoiceEssentials
* FACEBOOK – http://drdan.co/DrDanFacebook
* TWITTER – http://drdan.co/DrDanTwitter
* GOOGLE+ – http://drdan.co/DrDanGoogle
* LINKEDIN – http://drdan.co/DrDanLinkedIn
* INSTAGRAM – http://drdan.co/DrDanInstagram
* PERISCOPE – http://drdan.co/DrDanPeriscope | @VoiceEssentials
— Stay UP-TO-DATE with Dr Dan’s FREE Email List —
© 2016 Djarts & Dr Daniel K. Robinson
All Rights Reserved.