Have you been looking for a singing exercise system that’ll give your voice a great contemporary workout? Have you tried other products that promised the world, but failed to deliver the benefits you’ve been searching for? Look no further…Dr Dan’s “Voice Essentials” will exercise your voice in a comprehensive and stylistically accurate way.
AND IT DOES IT ALL IN ONE CD …no need to buy those bulky ‘multiple CD’ systems that’ll probably just gather dust at the back of a shelf!
Like thousands before you…We know you are going to love working with Dr Dan’s singing exercises!
Dr Dan’s “Voice Essentials” contains singing exercises compiled specifically for the Contemporary Vocalist. If you sing Rock, Pop, Country, Jazz, Indie or modern Music Theatre then this CD is for you. Based on the latest understandings of the human voice these 18 technical exercises will help prepare you for the rigours of contemporary singing. Whether you’re singing four sets a night in a pub, on tour with a band, or singing in your church worship team, this set of training materials will assist you with the development of key techniques including:
- Overall Vocal Control
- Breath Management
- Vocal Strength & Stamina
- Twang & Belt
- Vocal Tone
- Accurate Pitch & Intonation
- Registrational Transitions
- Overall Vocal Control & Agility
- …and much more!
We know you are going to love working with this CD! If you’re looking for a digital copy…go here.
Dr Dan’s “Voice Essentials” is jam packed with over 60 minutes of singing exercises specifically tailored to the development of contemporary voice. The instrumental accompaniment makes the exercises fun to do; while also assisting with the development of groove and feel.
Comprehensive Singing Exercise List:
- Dr Dan Introduces ‘Voice Essentials’
- Ex 1 – Five Note Scale with Simultaneous Onset (Ascend & Descend)
- Ex 2 – Sustain a Single Note with Lifted Soft Palate
- Ex 3 – Triad with Simultaneous Onset (Ascend & Descend)
- Ex 4 – Developing Twang
- Ex 5 – Developing Twang with Open Vowels
- Ex 6 – Developing Belt
- Ex 7 – Developing Belt with Free Movement
- Ex 8 – Establishing Forward Placement (Ascend & Descend)
- Ex 9 – Arpeggio with Simultaneous Onset (Ascend & Descend)
- Ex 10 – Arpeggio using two vowels
- Ex 11 – Octave Leap followed by a Descending Scale
- Ex 12 – Inhale, Suspend, Exhale
- Ex 13 – Extended Exhale
- Ex 14 – Extended Phrase Across Changing Vowels
- Ex 15 – Ascending and Descending Major Scale with a 9th (Ascend & Descend)
- Ex 16 – Arpeggio followed by Descending Scale
- Ex 17 – Transitions with Lip Bubbles
- Ex 18 – Transitions with Tongue Trills